About Hudson Doctors
HudsonDoctors IPA is the largest association of independent medical providers in the Hudson Valley. We number over 1100 doctors, covering over 40 specialties, spanning Westchester, Putnam, Orange, Rockland, Dutchess and Sullivan Counties of New York State’s Lower Hudson Valley, plus the 5 City Boroughs and Nassau and Suffolk Counties.
We have provided support for independent practices since 1997. With our sister Westchester Management Services Organization, LLC (WMSO) we enter into and administrate network provider agreements of every form.
Its goal is to:
Nurture and support the delivery of medical care by independent providers.
We are guided by a Board consisting of consumers and providers led by Officers who are all physicians:
- President, Arlen G. Fleisher, MD
- Vice-President, Ira Sutton, MD
- Secretary/Treasurer, Anthony Demetracopoulos MBA/JD
The Hudson Doctors staff are:
- Executive Director and General Counsel, Anthony Demetracopoulos MBA/JD Demetracopoulosa@hdocsipa.com
- Executive Assistant, Susan McKenna McKennas@hdocsipa.com
- Director of Provider Services, Stephanie McGowan McGowans@hdocsipa.com
- Credentialing Coordinator, John Bishop Bishopj@hdocsipa.com
The WMSO serves as the management company for the business of the Hudson Doctors and its IPA. The Hudson Doctors website provides the public access to the directory of all its independent providers and their staff access to extensive information regarding their participation agreements with managed care companies as well as general information about corporate compliance, managed care enrollment and personalized contract management services.